Viagra Generic Urology for Men
An andrologist is a specialist who treats pathological processes and diseases of the male genital area. The main area is male reproductive health. An andrologist is engaged in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of diseases such as impotence, erectile dysfunction, etc.
A venereologist specializes in sexually transmitted diseases. General characteristics of the profession: treatment of sexual diseases and their consequences (infertility, pathologies during pregnancy, etc.). The most common diseases: syphilis, chlamydia, gonorrhea, vaginosis, genital herpes, prostatitis, etc.
See our full list of viagra next day delivery usa
A gastroenterologist is a specialist whose duties include the treatment of diseases of the gastrointestinal tract. Among them are diseases associated with the stomach (ulcer, gastritis, etc.), gallbladder, pancreas (pancreatitis), spleen (tumors, cysts, etc.), intestines.
The task of the hepatologist is to diagnose and treat liver diseases. These include: cirrhosis of the liver, hepatitis, toxoplasmosis, gallstone disease, etc. A gynecologist is a specialist who diagnoses, treats and prevents various abnormalities and diseases of the female reproductive system. A specialist in this profile observes a woman during pregnancy, takes delivery, etc.
Your personal viagra pills is what sildenafil of life.
A dermatologist specializes in the study of physiological functions and diseases of the skin, hair, nails. The doctor's work deals with skin lesions of infectious, viral, parasitic types, dermatitis caused by allergies, psoriasis, various rashes, etc.
The nutritionist deals with the issue of nutrition: he develops schemes for the correct intake of food for people who are overweight. Healthy people also turn to a specialist of this profile in order to organize their diet in such a way as not to have health problems in the future.
The cardiologist diagnoses and treats various diseases of the cardiovascular system. These include: ischemic heart disease, heart defects, heart failure, myocardial infarction, etc.
The physical therapy physician offers patients a method of treatment based on exercise. The main task of the specialist is to help the patient regain lost physical skills (rehabilitation and preventive measures).
- A narcologist treats people for addiction (drug addiction, substance abuse, alcoholism)
- In addition to therapeutic measures, the doctor is responsible for the psychological state of the patient
- A neurologist deals with the treatment of diseases of the nervous system
- His task is to establish the cause of the development of the disease, to determine which organs are negatively affected
- In some cases, the neurologist works in tandem with another doctor
- An otolaryngologist deals with the prevention and treatment of diseases of the ear, nose and throat
- hese include: difficulty in nasal breathing, hearing impairment, etc